Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 Down, 88 To Go

So we've finished day 2 and I'm pretty sore already. It's weird my arms are sore from day 1, but I won't notice it until weird times. I've never felt sore turning off the hot & cold water at the same time on the sink before. :) My legs are a little sore, but I'm sure tomorrow, I wont' be able to walk.

I love Tony's quotes. Sometimes its hard for me to remember them, I tell myself I should write them down as soon as I hear them, but I usually forget. "Her name's Pam, they call her BLAM!" It makes me just yell "BLAM!" when they show her. There's another good one about not getting bored, but I forget it.

I was proud of myself for getting a pull-up bar installed in time for day 1. It's kinda makeshift, but it works. I'll have to get some pictures up to show our workout area. I'm interested to hear/see where everybody else is doing their workouts.

Anybody doing the official P90X diet? "What's your soup?" Amy and I are trying to eat healthy and referred to the diet, but I think you'd have to have a full time dietician to figure out all the portions if you were going to follow it strictly. I had my first bad temptation yesterday, somebody at work brought in this luscious looking pink sprinkle cake with fluffy frosting, it was so hard. I had to walk by it everywhere I went, I'm glad it's not there today.

I keep thinking of random stuff that I haven't mentioned on here, we did all of our before measurments the other day, it'll be fun to see the differences at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment