Saturday, March 21, 2009

Clari's week of P90

 Dear P90X'ers,
 This is Clari- John and I are 2 weeks behind because of his vacation.
 Below is a summary of my 1st week:

 MONDAY:
 Started my day at 5:00 a.m. Tough to get out of bed, so John said
 some encouraging words...something about a fat butt. Did weights.
 Not too bad for the first day!

 TUESDAY:
 Wow...a little sore in the shoulder area. Thankfully we are doing
 Cardio and not weights today.

 WEDNESDAY:
 Did the treadmill in the a.m. Can't reach across my desk at
 work! I dread that we have weights again already!

 THURSDAY:
 Oooh noooooo...Yoga! Still sore in my shoulders. Want to curl up in
 the fetal position!

Friday:
Legs and back...I think I can do this.

Saturday:
Remember that "fat butt" remark...ouch! (Does fat hurt?)

 Thought for the week: Do people really LIKE doing this stuff?

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I can't stand working out in the mornings. It feels good being done, but it's so hard for me to get up.

    ReplyDelete