Monday, March 9, 2009

End of week 1

Week one went well.  The soreness is slowly starting to go away, I'm hoping it doesn't come back, but I'm not going to be surprised when it does.  The pull-up bars finally got completed after the first week.  We had 1 to share last week.  Neither one of us can do that many, so we can both get ours done before Tony even leaves to make sure everybody's doing them right.  I took a couple pictures of our home mini gym.  I'm pretty happy with it.  It gets the job done.  Sometimes Tony seems a little too close on the big screen, but we're getting used to it.  The home made pull-up bars are in the 2nd pic, I thought I'd save a ton of money by making them instead of buying the doorway ones, we saved a little, but these parts still cost $60.

We took measurements before we started and both have seen some nice gains.  It's nothing crazy, but hopefully continues, so that's good encouragment.

Amy's still afraid to make her own posts.  She asks why there's not many posts, but she's afraid to make her own.

Well, congrats everyone that finished week 1, I'm going back to eating my salad.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pipes. No I don't mean your arms. I mean the ones you used for your pull-up bar. Looks like a nice home-gym. When we have you over for dinner we'll show you ours.

    ReplyDelete